My biggest passion is the development of the human body’s physical (and mental) qualities. I help people look better and improve their physical/athletic performance.
In the past:
I worked at the national tennis association with youth tennis players and helped a handball club with physical preparation.
FAF Estonia lecturer.
I help regular people achieve their best body and performance. I also train different athletes, mostly tennis players and combat sports athletes.
IPT Estonia lecturer.
I have played different sports (soccer, basketball, karate, swimming, acrobatics, boxing, Thai boxing, wrestling, BJJ/grappling, MMA) for over ten years, most of all track and field & MMA.
I improve my knowledge and skills daily, to offer You better results.
- BioForce Certified Conditioning Coach (London)
- Certified Speed and Agility Coach
- Youth Speed and Agility Specialist
- Certified FRC Mobility Specialist (London)
- Certified Weightlifting Performance Coach
- Precision Nutrition level I
- Strength and Conditioning in Tennis (Warsaw)
- Ido Portal Movement X seminar (Lisbon)
- Functional Range Release, upper limb (Ghent)
- PRI Postural Respiration
- PRI Myokinematic Restoration
- Classical- and sports massage, manual muscle testing (Eesti Massaaži- ja teraapiakool)
- Complete Jumps Training
- Training the Female Athlete
- Complete Speed Training
- Complete Sports Conditioning
- Joint Friendly Strength Training
- Complete Core